zAp-Watch!

Are you always late? Do you have a hard time to get up in the morning? Is "going to bed" a unfamiliar phrase to you? Then I have the perfect solution for you! The zAp-Watch!™. The zAp-Watch!™ is unlike any other watch you've ever had! With it's 10 different programmable options you can bring discipline into your life! The alarm tells you to wake up or remember to be on time to your appointments as any other alarmwatch. But if you oversleep or are late, this wristwatch gives you an electrical shock as punishment! Never again shall time be something you take lightly!

Yup, this is what Aurelie and I came up with on our English class today. Sounds like a good idea? I know I could need one xD

2 kommentarer:

  Candycat

26 november 2008 kl. 14:00

That would be the perfect christmaspresent for Inga! When can I buy it? xD

  Jarryn

30 november 2008 kl. 06:16

I want one!