X-mas market

Today was the day that the Edinburgh Christmas market opened. They have a German market in Prince's street gardens and a small amusement park. The Merry-go-round looks really pretty, and the market is full of tawdry and German food. I had promised myself not to put a foot in there before the 1st of December. If it wasn't for my dear Antonia, I would have kept that promise.
But, as Antonia is Antonia, it's impossible to be mad at her, so until Monday, I'm just gonna pretend that this didn't happen, and then go there again on Tuesday and fully enjoy myself. We will probably go ice-skating in the park on Tuesday as well, yay! And I'm so gonna wear a helmet. Better safe than sorry ^^

1 kommentarer:

  Candycat

27 november 2008 kl. 23:57

You know what, I think I'm gonna walkaround in a protecting suit the rest of my life because you never know if someone will throw chemicals at you.. But I still like you Malin :D You're the cutest ^^,