Good Girl 8)

I've been a good girl. A very good girl actually.
People who knows me (and you just keep on growing in number :D) know that it takes time for me to do stuff. I can say "Ah, I'm gonna do that" and "Oh, I wanna do this", and then it actually takes ages for me to do it, if it happens at all. Before I went to Edinburgh (lovely place) I said that I was going to start swimming at least once a week. Well, now I've been here for three months (Gosh, already?!) and I've finally dragged my ass to the swimming pool! It's lovely, and my play date Antonia made everything even more fun!
And while we're talking about my ass, I've finally bought myself not one, but two pair of jeans! Following dear Inga and Antonias advice to buy some trousers that actually fits me and shows my gorgeous figure ;P Well well, they do make me look like I've lost a couple of pounds, thanks for that girls!
And I can see the carpet in my room again! It's green! I'm a messy person, not disgusting messy but very untidy messy. I don't mind if it is chaos around me, but it comes to a point where even I think that it's defenitly time to do something about it. So I've tidied and hoovered my room!
I've also started to take care of my health in another way. I went to the doctor today! A lot's of questions about my diabetes, I don't even know the medical terms in Swedish XD. And then Dr Marshall wanted to take some blood samples. I'm not afraid of needles so I didn't protest. In Sweden you never get so actually see the needle, and you do actually disinfect the area where you're going to use it..? Ah well, I survived :D


Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

1 kommentarer:

  Candycat

20 november 2008 kl. 18:17

Aaaaw! Sötnos Malin ^___^ Tack för idag! Mer simning :D