X-mas

I've made a lot of enemies here. It's true. I say things that upsets people. The reason they upset people is because they know that what I say is the truth but they don't want to see it.

So, what did I say?

Christmas sucks.

Oh, are you also upset know? Well, IT DOES!

You have to make a list over things you want and force it on to people you like and make them feel guilty because they can't get you what you want. Then YOU have to make a list of people YOU like and decide what to get them, on their list or not. And everywhere the shops are screaming out BUY THIS and THIS and THIS! But it's even worse that they start to put out the Christmas-decorations in August.
Yes, I saw them in August. Uack!
Seriously, Christmas is old news before it even started!

So this is why people get upset. I have no regrets!

The good thing is that most of them likes me anyway, even though I'm their enemy in the Christmas spirit.

But hey, do not despair! I will join you in your hysteria as soon as the month is over and turns into December, I promise.

3 kommentarer:

  Jarryn

25 november 2008 kl. 23:52

I see some Anti-Christmas spirit here... But I'll have to agree, Christmas has been somewhat degraded into lotsa $$$, rather than what it was supposed to mean. Oh well, enjoy the holiday when you can, like it or not! ;)

  Anonym

26 november 2008 kl. 15:30

Hoho, du skulle verkligen passa som diplomat.... xD

  Anonym

27 november 2008 kl. 23:00

Who do you hate Christmas that much?