Lovely sun =)

It's been a lovely warm sunny day today :D Went into to town to meet Antonia to check highland trips for my parents. They're coming during the Easter holiday and mum was a bit worried that whole Edinburgh might be closed during Good Friday (Långfredagen =P) so I went to the always so helping tourist information. Seems like all that matters here is chocolate Easter eggs. Good for us :D

Anyhow. After we've been to the tourist information we started our walk to Antonias house, interupted by a shoe-stop, a dress-stop and a croissant-stop. The Starbucks-temptation wasn't strong enough, or rather there was no place in the budget for yet another Moccha frappuchino. Antiona offered home made caffe au-lait instead (with cream whipped by me) and a lovely apple-cake. And some jumping on the trampoline.
This is where this sunny story takes a terrifying turn. She made, not one, not twice but three attempts to kill me! YES! AND I HADN'T EVEN DONE ANYTHING! Yet...
Then we got back in and started to talk about Death Note.

SPOILER AHEAD! IF YOU DON'T WISH TO KNOW HOW DEATH NOTE ENDS, PLEASE STOP READ NOW!

I said that I was really relived that Light failed in the end, because I do not approve at all of his "justice". (And I thought it was good that he died).

SPOILER FINISHED!

Antonia did not like this, and started to talk about rat poison in my pizza and other scary stuff.
We can discuss politics and not agree but when it comes to anime...
I came to the conclusion that it's dangerous to be her friend, but it's just as dangerous not to be, but a hell of a lot more boring.

1 kommentarer:

  Candycat

22 mars 2009 kl. 16:39

Mwohahaha *evil look*