I walked into the rain

The title of a poem I'm thinking of writing, though it would be in Swedish, Jag gick in i regnet. I felt like I did that on my way home yesterday. It wasn't exactly nice and sunny, but it wasn't the feeling of rain in the air either. And all of a sudden it just started to rain and it felt like if i was to take a couple of steps back I would be able to come out of it again.

Moooody.

Well, I realised for real, just a couple of minutes ago that the boy really dislikes me. The feeling is almost mutual, it's hard to like someone who constantly tries to make you loose your temper but I think I'm more indifferent towards him than actual dislike. But it annoys me because I don't think it should be like that. But yet again, how is a "grown-up" supposed to react when a child asks his friend "why aren't you doing anything to her?" (in the meaning of being mean). That's bullying, and he doesn't care. At all. For me, it really doesn't matter, don't care about what he thinks about me more than it annoys me and makes my job so much harder, but he will grow up, thinking this is ok. Or knowing it's not but not care about it.
I guess I just should be happy that it's over in four months and not think about it more.

A more fun story, remember the man in the shop "The Fool" with the essence and candles and crystals and other mumbo jumbo stuff? Well, me and Inga went there yesterday and the man who owns the store (a really lovely old man) and Inga had a rather interesting conversation about magic and believing and so. It ended up with talks about acupuncture and I mentioned that i had it suggested to me as a treatment for my PMS. The man got very worked up and after finding out that I still got problems with it he dug out a special tea for me, Sage tea, and a linen tea bag.
"This is a gift. Fill the bag with one teaspoon when it's time and drink it every day. It will work!"
I was so happy =) There really is good people in the world!

1 kommentarer:

  Anonym

26 mars 2009 kl. 12:52

*knús*