tihihihihihi

okey, I know this is bad behavior big time but I could simply not resist it. What am I talking about? First I'll make this clear, it's not Malin talking. I made you curious eey. I'm sneaky so I will not tell you yet.

I mean since there hasn't been some action here for a while I thought I better make something happen because I can tell you that Malin and I had some big time action on Friday. She sure can shake her booty! But she can tell you all about that another time, I'll expect her to do the blogging next time. All right all right I'll tell you, it's Antonia. I'm an au pair as well and Malin came over to me and stole my computer on Friday while I were having a shower. So when I was supposed to sign in on my blog-account Malins turned up instead. Heheheh. So now I'm blog-attacking hers! Hurray.


Malin, keep up your blogging will you know!!!


With love / Antonia (you can find me here)

3 kommentarer:

  Jarryn

10 december 2008 kl. 03:49

Now this should provoke some thoughts on network security on somebody... Right, Malin? ;)

  Candycat

11 december 2008 kl. 01:02

heeeee

  Jarryn

23 december 2008 kl. 00:41

Exactly... Now, why doesn't Malin comment on any of these postings of her own?! I haven't heard from her in a while.