Not meant to be

Hello again. It's been awhile...

Aaaanyway, this is about how some things just ain't meant to be.

Like Sex and the city. I've seen a total of, maybe six episodes, but one episode three times, another two times and... no make it a total of five episodes.
-I'm not meant to watch Sex and the city.

And then we have Naruto. I've started to watch the series twice, and both times I never reached further then the fighting episodes on the bridge. Same with the manga, stopped to read when I reached the fight on the bridge.
-I'm not meant to be a narutard.

And now. I'm sitting in my parents living room, with some actual motivation to do my home assignments. But Nooooooo, the stupid word editor program chooses this moment to stop working. Nice!
-I'm not meant to do what I'm supposed to do...

D:

2 kommentarer:

  Jo

14 mars 2010 kl. 13:46

Haha awww gumms!

Jag vill kolla naruto nagongang, om de bara vore ta och sluta! Om jag nagonsin cosplayar funderar jag pa en person darifran you see. lol

Sex and the city ar ett maste dock xD Det ar ju underbart :P

Hoppas du har/hadde det bra i Vetlanda ^^

  Ingipie!

4 april 2010 kl. 23:42

I can hear you getting all upset about this! And that makes me sad on the inside because I miss you :( I want starbucks with you