Time flies by

I really don't have time to sit here. So much stuff to do but no energy. I totally missed the sun today and that didn't make things better.

But I won't just complain. Yesterday my aunt and her husband came over for dinner, it was really nice. Emzz had cooked some really nice meat with potatoes and stuff. Delicious!
And after that I went over to Mira and hade a really nice time with Veronica, Emma, Erika, Nina and Sandra. A REALLY nice time. We deserved it after the week we've had. But even though it's been a lot to do, I've somehow enjoyed it. Still happy with my choice of education!

All that's left is to be better to plan my life... I've bought a new, really nice journal, with plenty of space to write stuff. IT starts in December, and I'm convinced that my life will e much better when I can start using it!

Now, back to work!

0 kommentarer: