Countdown

It has now come to the final countdown. All the tickets for our trip home has been bought, we just need to look up some hostels. There is 19 days until we leave Edinburgh, we needed to change the date from the 6th to the 7th because of ticket prizes on the Eurostar, and only 8 of these days are workdays. And still, the end can't come soon enough.

Although, everything isn't crappy.
Emzz, Anna and I went on a tour in Old Town today. 3 and a half hours of walking back and forth, but it was really nice! And on Saturday we're celebrating midsummer (yes I know it's on Friday but everyone is working then so we decided to do it on Saturday instead). It doesn't feel like middle of June though, maybe it's just me with my selective memory, or maybe that this is my first year without a speech day, but it doesn't really feels like summer... Oh well =)

0 kommentarer: